Since 1989 CBD Mecânica Industrial operates in the industrial automation area, increasing productivity and reducing operating costs without losing quality. We seek continuous improvement through innovations and technological renewals to offer our customers ideal solutions and guaranteed application.
COMMITMENT and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, we value customer service from pre-sale to after-sale, CBD for continuously applying this philosophy resulted in the emergence and permanence of several partnerships and representations of foreign companies. At each representation our team is trained and integrated, always updating us to offer the best support to our customers.
In this spirit and with more than 30 years of know-how, and complete structure to offer turnkey solutions, CBD is EXPERT IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION.
Technical assistance, specification and marketing representations.
CBD MECÂNICA INDUSTRIAL LTDA., begins 1989 when its founder, who had experience acquired in Brazil and abroad in industrial automation, decides to manufacture his designs for special machines and devices.
- 1989 CBD Mecânica Industrial Ltda. starts its activities in the development of projects and manufacture of special machines in the city of Suzano - SP
- 1994 Installation of the first robot in Brazil in partnership with NACHI Robotics for exclusive representation in South America.
- 1995 Start of partnership with Komatsu NTC Ltd. , partnership with engines and heads machining lines for exclusive representation in South America
- 1996 CBD opens its own headquarters of 1.500sqm in a 5.500sqm área.
- 1997 Partnership with IAI Corporation for exclusive South America representation and commercialization.
- 1999 Beginning of representation of Mitutoyo Sul Americana in the manufacture of squares.
- 2000 Nachi Fujikoshi Corporation, partnership for Brazil exclusive representation of hydraulic components and machine tools.
- 2001 Daihen Robotics partnership with manufacturer of robots and welding sources division for representation in Brazil.
- 2006 Expansion of the shed to 2500m2.
- 2009 KOMATSU NTC Ltd. partnership for Brazil exclusive technical assistance of machine tool division.
- 2011 Partnership with Hirata Corporation and SUS Corporation for exclusive representation in Brazil. Hirata Corporation manufacturer of engine and cylinder assembly lines and SUS Corporation, manufacturer of aluminum profiles and mounting accessories.
- 2014 Expansion and construction of the new warehouse, increasing the built area to 3350sqm.
- 2017 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America partnership with corrugated paper machine division for technical assistance in Brazil, after the sale of the EVOL product line.
- 2021 Change of headquarters to a new 4300sqm warehouse.
- Commitment to customer service, aiming at your satisfaction;
- Integration of the organization´s objectives with its employees, clarifying roles and the importance of each fulfilling its mission;
- Continuous improvement through exchange and training, promoting awareness and the importance of quality;
- Transparent and effective communication between employees, suppliers and customers, cultivating a cooperative and harmonious environment;
- Professional, transparent and objective ethical conduct, respecting laws and regulations.